Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
DomesAV Showroom and Field Services to Continue Operations as Providers of ‘Essential Services’
While the previous state and federal guidelines have been reduced the restaurants and businesses are reopening. As such DomesAV has gone back to our regular hours of operation, but we are still adhering to the guidelines of wearing masks, sanitizing hands, and cleaning equipment off in customer’s homes when we service them.
As stated by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) under the Department of Homeland Security, “Functioning critical infrastructure is imperative during the response to the COVID-19 emergency for both public health and safety as well as community well-being. Certain critical infrastructure industries have a special responsibility in these times to continue operations.”
Key elements of these operations are communications and information technology:
- Maintenance of communications infrastructure – including privately owned and maintained communication systems – supported by technicians, operators, call-centers, wireline and wireless providers, cable service providers, satellite operations, Internet Exchange Points
- Workers who support radio, television, and media service
- Installation, maintenance and repair technicians that establish, support or repair service as needed
- Central office personnel to maintain and operate central office, data centers, and other network office facilities
- Customer service and support staff, including managed and professional services as well as remote providers of support to transitioning employees to set up and maintain home offices, who interface with customers to manage or support service environments and security issues, including payroll, billing, fraud, and troubleshooting
For 40+ years DomesAV has performed a vital role in serving our clients in the technology sector. It is our privilege to continue to provide these crucial services to our community, and we will continue to do so as long as we can confidently protect the health and well-being of our valued clients and employees.
We continue to implement strict precautionary measures, as prescribed by local and federal health organizations, to mitigate risk while performing our duties. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.